Sunday, September 12, 2004

Wishes I Could Wish

Wishes I would wish for you if I could wish that dreams came true
From my heart that you would never fear nor have reason to shed a tear
That, you my dear, shall grow straight & strong
Learning many lessons of life and that you belong

Sunshine, laughter, angel wings in the snow....
Wishing sheltering arms to hold you snug
Wishing that I'll be there to guide you a little you know
Blowing bubbles, catching moonbeams, fireflys and such is childhood's dream

Dreaming dreams of dreamers, wishing wishfull wishes....If I could wish a wishful wish...if wishes could come true...I would wish a thousand good wishes for you.

                      Love....Grandma Sandi

 

 

 

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

absolutely beautiful, sandi.  i hope you have this one framed for the little one.

hugs,

mara