Friday, September 3, 2004

Aquarius

 #1            "Act your age" people say

               I just wish they'd all go away.

          Run, jump or fly - Why shouldn't I?

               An unwritten law perhaps?

   A woman, almost thirty should sit back and        wait to die?

The world goes on and baby so will I!

#2  I care too much for many people in certain places..when others say "Why get involved with so  many unnecessary faces?"

Not to see or feel - but turn away.  I guess it's just not in me to be that way.

A fellowship of man is such a beautiful thing.

Why must so many people only see themselves first in everything?

   

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello there. Was surfing jounals and stumbled across yours. I have a poetry fetish and enjoyed your new poetic journal. Enjoyed this and your other poetry.
Come visit my poetry journal at http://journals.aol.com/yeolecontractor/SpencersPlace/
Be blessed,

Spencer (Del Cano)