Friday, February 11, 2005

Valentine

A valentine is way over due...so I'll put one together for you

So many years ago you smiled my way and we've been
together ever since that day.

Love songs come and go, but ours has been singing for
so ever long
The song it sings is strong and true...I'm yours & you are
mine - we belong.

Longevity in love is not for the weak willed
Meaningful purpose in thought & deed otherwise
find that your love is killed

I finish your sentences, you finish mine...so alike
are we that we can tell by a look what's on our mind
Sometimes we bicker...but never really shout.
Some people look all their lives and wonder
what's it all about?
I wish for them a love like ours and then they'll
find out.

To go into the sunset of our lives, hand in hand
ready for whatever comes...is the way it should be
for you and me.

I do love you babe....

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...


Only those who've been there
can imagine of what you speak
love, folded, as the envelope
in the heart of the one we seek

Total comittment, giving our all
even sharing a fleeting thought
entwined with ribbons of joy
for all that love has brought

That knowing smile; a light
gleaming like a star shines
calling on love regularly
specially the Day of Valentine's.

Sandi, I feel the passion rising and the love bursting thru. Good write, ma'am.
Happy Valentine's Day

Spencer
http://journals.aol.com/yeolecontractor/SpencersPlace/