Friday, January 21, 2005

Signs Signs Everywhere A sign

Signs, Signs all the time, directing our way
Making it easier to frolick and play
There's one to STOP and one to GO - its
unbelievable the variety - WOW look at so an so....

Now they say that everyone's born under a
distinct, separate sign....
Used to be a Yuppie thing..walk in a bar
and get asked immediately what you are.
Natal horoscopes, full Sun Signs..oh my!
For playful fun I think they are fine.

The reason I chose the sign above is simple.
I was born on the cusp, meaning I have to
combine two signs which is more than ample.
So showing a sign going in both directions
portrays a very definite personality trait that
needs correction!

Given a problem with two solutions, gee is it
hard to choose.

Sandi

 

 

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a hard time making up my mind to Sandi and I'm a Taurus. Great sign. Thanks for playing.

Anonymous said...

I like your explaination of going in what ever direction suits your needs!

Anonymous said...

Rant...my hubby accuses me of that constantly! I think sometimes I could be the original "fence sitter"...that wasn't Humpty Dumpty was it?  Oops look what happened to him.....Sandi